The registration fee are the following:
440 euros for students*
880 euros for non-students*
*This cost includes daily lunches
For any doubt please contact us sending an email to esoa5G@diism.unisi.it
Please register before May 27, 2022 by using this link
and filling in the Course form and the Disclaimer form* and sending it to esoa5G@diism.unisi.it
* In view of the previous events in ESoA courses, a disclaimer document has to be signed in order to participate in any ESoA course henceforth
To register please go to:
If a user already has credentials, they must log in and then click on the "ESOA" page in the top bar of the page. If the user does not have credentials, they must register as a Guest and then will have access to the "ESOA" page to purchase the course.
The primary payment option is through use of a credit card, but in some cases it can be paid by bank transfer.
The latter can be done after sending an email to:
which is the email address to contact for any questions concerning the course registration process, payment and sending of fiscal documents following registration.
Thanks to the support of our sponsor (Huawei), grants are available to cover the registration fee of the course for six (6) students attending the ESoA course.
INFORMATION FOR THE GRANT AWARD
- DO NOT pay the registration fee until the applications are reviewed
- Grants can be given only to PhD students
- Before May 16th 2022, applicants must send by e-mail to the course organizers (esoa5G@diism.unisi.it) the complete application form, their CV, a motivation letter, and a recommendation letter from their supervising professor
- Prior to the course, the organizers will notify the selected students awarded with a grant
- The received application will be reviewed by the coordinators (Prof. Maci, Prof. Sauleau, Prof. Yang) that will judge on the basis of the CV, motivation letter and recommendation letter. Gender and geographical balance will be also used as additional criteria.
Grant Application pdf
Grants Sponsored by
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. They have more than 194,000 employees, and they operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Their vision and mission is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. To this end, they will drive ubiquitous connectivity and promote equal access to networks; bring cloud and artificial intelligence to all four corners of the earth to provide superior computing power where you need it, when you need it; build digital platforms to help all industries and organizations become more agile, efficient, and dynamic; redefine user experience with AI, making it more personalized for people in all aspects of their life, whether they’re at home, in the office, or on the go.